Events: Hosting and Planning
SpinFrogs is proud to be a part of a variety of different local events, from business networking functions to presentations and educational sessions. Sometimes we co-host the events, and other times our function is more to assist another organization in putting together their own events.
Quarterly events with experts from the community — educational talks on various topics.
I work with local chambers to host speed networking events, connecting the business community in a fun way.
Referral events to coordinate, plan, and organize unique ways to thank customers and referral partners.
Contact Me To Talk About Your Next Event!
- Lexington Chamber of Commerce – After Hours Speed Networking (best attended event they’d had all year)
- Winston Salem Chamber, Black Chamber, and Small Biz Chamber guided networking event (over 250 people in attendance)
- Co-Founder of Winston Salem Asso-SHE-Ation (ongoing speed networking for women)
- Triad Asso-SHE-Ation is always the 2nd and last Friday of each month (contact me for more info!)
- Davie Chamber’s networking event coming up (date TBD)