TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
Terri Watkins’ Podcast
Latest Podcast Episodes
- 2:17 3 Pillars of Success with Susan Trumpler
- 2:16 How Out of Shape are your Finances? Debra Morrison has a few easy tips to get you financially fit!
- 2:15 Getting to Influencer - Advice from Social Media Guru Kelly Hanna
- 2:14 Want to connect deeply with your audience? Brian Morgan knows how to create a straight line from your brain to their hearts.
- 2:13 What does "Leadership" REALLY entail? Advice from Maura Barclay
- 2:12 How to Create Space for Abundance - Tips from Karen Perry
- 2:11 Boost your Brand Profits 3 steps with Terri Watkins
- 2:10 Creating a Profitable Business with Frank Clark
- 2:9 Creating Financial Freedom - Advice from Expert Rock Thomas
- 2:8 Gamifying Life with Joseph Varghese
- 2:7 Ritu Hagan Shares How to Tackle Supply Chain and Goal-Setting in Your Start-Up
- 2:6 Experienced Investor Joe Hagan talks GameStop, BitCoin, and the Importance of Research
- 2:5 Get off the Worry-go-round with Linda Fostek
- 2:4 Strengthen Your Closest Relationships with This Advice from Jonathan Yatsky
- 2:3 Nancy Matthews Invites You to Level Up - and Tells You How
About the Terri Watkins Podcast
Terri Watkins has been in the marketing space for nearly two decades, earning both formal certifications and participating in self-guided study on what builds rapport, how to refine budgets, and how to determine what things make the most sense in which circumstances.
When she decided to start the TERRIfic Tips 4 Business podcast the goal was to share things she’s learned and build upon that with ideas for personal growth (since the two are inexorably meshed) in great conversations with experts in various industries. In each episode the focus is different, given to the guest’s perspective and area of expertise, meant to provide value to listeners and alter perspectives.
The target audience for this podcast is primarily business owners, entrepreneurs, or simply people looking for ways to change their professional trajectories and get out of a rut.