TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
Terri Watkins’ Podcast
Latest Podcast Episodes
- 1:74 Artist Monet Marshall Talks Making from Abundance, Emphatic No, and Enthusiastic Yes
- 1:73 Debt and the stories of life with Murray Beaulieu
- 1:72 Expanding and process with Devani Anjali
- 1:71 Beyond the numbers with Phillip Aronoff
- 1:70 Artist Joe Fusaro Talks Touch, Fragments, and Invitations
- 1:69 Artist Cbabi Bayoc Advocates for Practice, Practice, Practice!
- 1:68 Conversations on revelations with Regena Rosa-Celeste
- 1:67 The Health Journey You didn't expect with Dr Melissa Balizan
- 1:66 Artist Raman Bhardwaj Encourages Artists to Embrace Hard Work
- 1:65 Let's Talk about S.E.X. baby - with Yamile and Casey McBride
- 1:64 How to EXIT with Wayne Schoeneberg
- 1:63 Artist Nina Lance Encourages Artists to Embrace Fear
- 1:62 Editors, Publishers, Printing - Oh My! Getting the book out with Susan Friedmann
- 1:61 Artist Jessica Singerman Shares Advice for Up-and-Coming Artists
- 1:60 Winning strategies for business growth with Dr Josh Payne
About the Terri Watkins Podcast
Terri Watkins has been in the marketing space for nearly two decades, earning both formal certifications and participating in self-guided study on what builds rapport, how to refine budgets, and how to determine what things make the most sense in which circumstances.
When she decided to start the TERRIfic Tips 4 Business podcast the goal was to share things she’s learned and build upon that with ideas for personal growth (since the two are inexorably meshed) in great conversations with experts in various industries. In each episode the focus is different, given to the guest’s perspective and area of expertise, meant to provide value to listeners and alter perspectives.
The target audience for this podcast is primarily business owners, entrepreneurs, or simply people looking for ways to change their professional trajectories and get out of a rut.