TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
Terri Watkins’ Podcast
Latest Podcast Episodes
- 2:7 Ritu Hagan Shares How to Tackle Supply Chain and Goal-Setting in Your Start-Up
- 2:6 Experienced Investor Joe Hagan talks GameStop, BitCoin, and the Importance of Research
- 2:5 Get off the Worry-go-round with Linda Fostek
- 2:4 Strengthen Your Closest Relationships with This Advice from Jonathan Yatsky
- 2:3 Nancy Matthews Invites You to Level Up - and Tells You How
- 2:2 Bert Oliva Talks Mindset Shifts and How to Maximize Your Time
- 2:1 Brian Watkins Shares How to Get Google to Fall in Love with Your Website in 2021
- 1:90 Shifting How You Think with Sandra Nunes
- 1:89 Gain Traction on LinkedIn with Scott Aaron
- 1:88 Patricia Rogers Shows Us How to Be More Visible!
- 1:87 Make 2021 Your Most Vibrant Year Yet with Monique Blake
- 1:86 Dive Deep into Digital Marketing with Monique Idemudia
- 1:85 Finding Comfort Through Hypnosis with Deb Nye
- 1:84 Email Marketing Tips from Ellisen Wang
- 1:83 Improve Your Negotiation Skills with Greg Williams
About the Terri Watkins Podcast
Terri Watkins has been in the marketing space for nearly two decades, earning both formal certifications and participating in self-guided study on what builds rapport, how to refine budgets, and how to determine what things make the most sense in which circumstances.
When she decided to start the TERRIfic Tips 4 Business podcast the goal was to share things she’s learned and build upon that with ideas for personal growth (since the two are inexorably meshed) in great conversations with experts in various industries. In each episode the focus is different, given to the guest’s perspective and area of expertise, meant to provide value to listeners and alter perspectives.
The target audience for this podcast is primarily business owners, entrepreneurs, or simply people looking for ways to change their professional trajectories and get out of a rut.