TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
Terri Watkins’ Podcast
Latest Podcast Episodes
- 2:29 Kizzy Parks Discusses winning Government contracts on TERRIfic Tips 4 Business Podcast
- 2:28 Kabir Wolf on TERRIfic tips 4 Business Podcast discusses Time, Money, and Processes
- 2:27 Pieter K de Villiers discusses System Automation, questions to ask ourselves, and the gorilla on TERRIfic Tips 4 Business Podcast!
- 2:26 Nancy Ruffner discusses How to Acquire Clients on TERRIfic Tips 4 Business Podcast
- 2:25 Paola Rodriguez discusses turning your wants and dreams into reality on TERRIfic Tips 4 Business Podcast
- 2:24 Amy Rose Herrick discusses 9/11 and how it affected her and how she prepared for anything on Terrific Tips 4 Business Podcast
- 2:23 Lauren Fleshler talks about Business Growth on TERRIfic Tips Podcast
- Emily Shull talks money. Who doesn't love talking about money?
- 2:22 Emily Shull talks money on TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
- 2:21 Teddy Burris talks about Time management, meeting agreements, and LinkedIn news/changes.
- Christine McAllister - Reveals Podcast Secrets
- 2:20 Christine McAllister - Reveals Podcast Secrets
- 2:19 Create a Greener, Safer Home - Tips from Pat Chin
- 2:18 What kind of "promotional products" do customers ACTUALLY want? Thoughts from Anne Kleinman
- 2:17 3 Pillars of Success with Susan Trumpler
About the Terri Watkins Podcast
Terri Watkins has been in the marketing space for nearly two decades, earning both formal certifications and participating in self-guided study on what builds rapport, how to refine budgets, and how to determine what things make the most sense in which circumstances.
When she decided to start the TERRIfic Tips 4 Business podcast the goal was to share things she’s learned and build upon that with ideas for personal growth (since the two are inexorably meshed) in great conversations with experts in various industries. In each episode the focus is different, given to the guest’s perspective and area of expertise, meant to provide value to listeners and alter perspectives.
The target audience for this podcast is primarily business owners, entrepreneurs, or simply people looking for ways to change their professional trajectories and get out of a rut.