TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
Terri Watkins’ Podcast
Latest Podcast Episodes
- 2:24 Amy Rose Herrick discusses 9/11 and how it affected her and how she prepared for anything on Terrific Tips 4 Business Podcast
- 2:23 Lauren Fleshler talks about Business Growth on TERRIfic Tips Podcast
- Emily Shull talks money. Who doesn't love talking about money?
- 2:22 Emily Shull talks money on TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
- 2:21 Teddy Burris talks about Time management, meeting agreements, and LinkedIn news/changes.
- Christine McAllister - Reveals Podcast Secrets
- 2:20 Christine McAllister - Reveals Podcast Secrets
- 2:19 Create a Greener, Safer Home - Tips from Pat Chin
- 2:18 What kind of "promotional products" do customers ACTUALLY want? Thoughts from Anne Kleinman
- 2:17 3 Pillars of Success with Susan Trumpler
- 2:16 How Out of Shape are your Finances? Debra Morrison has a few easy tips to get you financially fit!
- 2:15 Getting to Influencer - Advice from Social Media Guru Kelly Hanna
- 2:14 Want to connect deeply with your audience? Brian Morgan knows how to create a straight line from your brain to their hearts.
- 2:13 What does "Leadership" REALLY entail? Advice from Maura Barclay
- 2:12 How to Create Space for Abundance - Tips from Karen Perry
About the Terri Watkins Podcast
Terri Watkins has been in the marketing space for nearly two decades, earning both formal certifications and participating in self-guided study on what builds rapport, how to refine budgets, and how to determine what things make the most sense in which circumstances.
When she decided to start the TERRIfic Tips 4 Business podcast the goal was to share things she’s learned and build upon that with ideas for personal growth (since the two are inexorably meshed) in great conversations with experts in various industries. In each episode the focus is different, given to the guest’s perspective and area of expertise, meant to provide value to listeners and alter perspectives.
The target audience for this podcast is primarily business owners, entrepreneurs, or simply people looking for ways to change their professional trajectories and get out of a rut.