TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
Terri Watkins’ Podcast
Latest Podcast Episodes
- 1:23 Identifying talent and vision
- 1:22 Angel Guerrero conversation
- 1:21 Innovation and what does that mean
- Dontavious Thomas - Cutting costs and growing margins
- Pete Romano - What do you need to know about a CRM system and how can it help you?
- 1:20 Derek Ruff conversation
- 1:19 What does success mean to you
- Dr Bob Levine - On Stress and tips for releasing stress from your body
- 1:18 Nancy Matthews conversation
- Audrey Blackburn - What you need to know about business financing
- Special Episode on Overwhelm
- 1:17 Everyone Communicates Few Connect John Maxwell Book conversation
- 1:16 Carolyn Bennett Sullivan conversation
- 1:15 - BU mastermind sound bite on Vision and clarity
- 1:13: BU mastermind sound bite on Self Sabotage
About the Terri Watkins Podcast
Terri Watkins has been in the marketing space for nearly two decades, earning both formal certifications and participating in self-guided study on what builds rapport, how to refine budgets, and how to determine what things make the most sense in which circumstances.
When she decided to start the TERRIfic Tips 4 Business podcast the goal was to share things she’s learned and build upon that with ideas for personal growth (since the two are inexorably meshed) in great conversations with experts in various industries. In each episode the focus is different, given to the guest’s perspective and area of expertise, meant to provide value to listeners and alter perspectives.
The target audience for this podcast is primarily business owners, entrepreneurs, or simply people looking for ways to change their professional trajectories and get out of a rut.