TERRIfic Tips 4 Business
Terri Watkins’ Podcast
Latest Podcast Episodes
- 1:52 Financial markets and your future with David Harter
- 1:51 Picky eaters and how to educate on nutrition in a fun way with Kristen Norton
- 1:50 The Brendon Bruchard coaching method with Elliot
- 1:50 The Brendon Bruchard coaching method with Elliott Vang
- 1:49 Leveraging Time and Energy with Paul Kuthe
- 1:48 Success formula with William Brown
- 1:47 - Parallel-prenuers and building stability with Nefateria
- 1:46 - Did you know there are 3 types of Financial Guides - Debra Morrison Enlightens us!
- 1:45 - GET HAPPY - with Nicole Kaufman
- 1:44 Pat Iyer on Get that Book OUT! Tips for writing your truth!
- 1:43 We all have super powers... Have you found yours? With Craig Baumohl
- 1:42 Marketing campaigns that win with Patrysha
- 1:41: Networking and networthing - which are you doing with Ginny Robertson
- 1:40: What is a branding session with Jenny Midgley
- 1:39 Establishing a culture of enlightened leadership with Gina Gardner
About the Terri Watkins Podcast
Terri Watkins has been in the marketing space for nearly two decades, earning both formal certifications and participating in self-guided study on what builds rapport, how to refine budgets, and how to determine what things make the most sense in which circumstances.
When she decided to start the TERRIfic Tips 4 Business podcast the goal was to share things she’s learned and build upon that with ideas for personal growth (since the two are inexorably meshed) in great conversations with experts in various industries. In each episode the focus is different, given to the guest’s perspective and area of expertise, meant to provide value to listeners and alter perspectives.
The target audience for this podcast is primarily business owners, entrepreneurs, or simply people looking for ways to change their professional trajectories and get out of a rut.